Thursday, March 19, 2009

Birthday!

What better way to begin a new blog than with a birthday?!

Okay, so today is not strictly my birthday. Or in any way other than strictly. But I'm ignoring that fact and my first post is about the celebration of my recent natal anniversary, with pictures to go with it...

Last weekend, our little family journeyed south to my Dad's holiday shack at Jervis Bay...

I was hoping to teach babushka to swim, but we didn't get past dipping her tiny toes in the water.

Her dad wrapped her up so she was cosy and happy again...

...and then she got her hand caught in my messy hair, but we made it look as though we were having loads of fun.

Just cute.

And I got a Pantone mug for my birthday (colour 337C)! I love it far more than a person should love a kitchen item...

No comments: