Friday, September 25, 2009

Yet another project to add to my list...


This is Michelle Jank. Sigh. She's just gorgeous, no?

And talented, too. In my quest to find lovely ladies who emulate my idea of 'Art-teacher Chic', she was one of the first few who popped into my head. Yep, sorry guys, but I have a feeling I'm going to go on about this idea (henceforth referred to as ATC) ad nauseum ;-)

Her clothes are lovely (anyone remember this amazing dress?), but it's her own personal style and her amazing jewellery that I adore the most.





I'm going to have a go at making a similar floral neck piece - this pink one is gorgeous, but I'm not a big pink-wearer, so I'm looking for flowers in greens and blues instead.


Isn't this one heavenly?



(First image from here; second two are from the Sart, and the last two from here)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just adore Michelle Jank. She's so gorgeous and talented!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love her cream floral neck piece, and the dress with the bird silhouettes is amazingly striking. Are you going to go SWF on her and copy her hairstyle too?!?! Because her hair looks gorgeous in first pic and could picture you with that style!!!

tam said...

She is beautiful and that bow gold and silver necklace is divine! x

Stéphanie said...

She is beautiful !
http://mimietnini.canalblog.com/

etoilee8 said...

I really like Michelle Jank as well. Her sense of style seems so free. I always adore her pictures even before I recognize her.