Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Kay loves vintage...


I'm very envious of blogs that showcase rad vintage finds like Kaylovesvintage, not only for the rad vintage finds but also because the photos are always so beautiful. I feel I am going to have to take up a photography course.

But yes, Kay's blog is lovely. Her vintage finds are stupendous, and it's one of many blogs that nudge me to enjoy the simple things, like a snail on a window or coffee in a pretty teacup. I especially love her idea of a perfect day - coffee, newspaper, chocolate, cooking and origami...I might try for a similar one tomorrow.
(photos from Kaylovesvintage)

1 comment:

Global Future said...

Very unique blog.

Fantastic pictures and nice presentation.

I like your blog.

Please visit:
http://holidayinparadise.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Good luck.